Many experts question its effectiveness in medicine but what is certain is that without really knowing why sometimes enter a room and noticed a sense of peace and calm, as if we transmit it there well being. By contrast, there are places where we feel uncomfortable entering, insecure and vulnerable.
One cause of these positive feelings can be caused just by a harmonious combination of colors that make up that space.
Certain colors are astringent such as red, orange or yellow. The blue helps extroversion, while red allows introversion. Certain colors like red and orange make up the temperature of a room, are called warm colors. Others on the contrary such as blue, indigo and gray are cool colors. We show a small sample of what they can do the colors of your home for your mood:
- Red: Stimulates the mind.
- Orange: Color anti-fatigue. Promotes good body-spirit, increases optimism.
- Yellow stimulates the intellect. Antifatigue mental antimelancolía.
- Lemon: stimulates concentration.
- Green: Color sedative, rests and strengthens the view. Tempera sexual arousal. Soothes insomnia. Soothes nervousness and anger. Change ideas.
- Blue: Refreshing. Combat selfishness. Effect of peace and tranquility. The blue "open" mind.
- Violet: Reduces anxiety, phobias and fear. Eliminates the rage and violence.